Chrisjac Recruitment Services – Petaling Jaya
To be considered for this role, it is imperative that you have proven experience in managing and implementation of water M&E projects.
- Management of the implementation of the M&E design by sub-contractor through the construction and completion stages to commissioning and hand-over.
- Carry out inspection of the M&E installation ensuring design and intent are achieved.
- Work in close liaison with construction team in the delivery and monitoring of the construction works by various sub-contractors.
- Implement construction site health & safety working practices.
- Attend all site meetings in resolving technical issues arise.
In this respect, we are looking for graduate engineer who have educated to degree in Electrical Engineering to hold this position.Ideally he will have some 3-5 years in handling project management preferably in M&E water engineering.
An excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the right candidate together with the knowledge you will be part of a team that offers stability and career progression.
Apply for the job
Interested candidates with the right experience and qualifications are requested to forward your resume with your application for our review.
Qualfied candidates may forward a copy of your resume to us directly via our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is immediately available and suitable candidate(s) will be invited for interview promptly by our client upon receiving the application.Chrisjac will be contacting candidates with the right credentials within one working week of application to arrange for the initial meeting with our client.
[Policy of free job placement for job seekers]
Yes, it is absolutely free to job applicants. Chrisjac as the recruitment partner with client, does not impose any fee or charges to candidates who apply jobs under our recruitment services.
More job openings are found in our website. You may view more jobs by visiting our website at http://www.chrisjac.com.my