MISC Berhad – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Plan and manage Organisation Design & Development (ODD) reviews for MISC, ensuring effective organization structures to optimally support the company’s business and people strategies as well as provide a platform for talent optimization and engagement.
- Plan and manage the development of Job Descriptions (JD) in line with the Business Unit (BU), or subsidiary’s strategic objectives and ensuring a consistent standard and quality.
- Manage and facilitate the Job Evaluation (JE) exercise ensuring an objective and consistent approach in the determination of the appropriate job grade for respective positions.
- Develop, manage and train staff to ensure effectiveness in supporting the OD Unit and HR objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social Science and equivalent.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in Human Resource, Social Science, consulting or business advisory services.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of organization development, HR process improvement / effectiveness reviews or consulting/advisory experience, with experience in leading teams and managing change.
- Solid experience in Hay Job Evaluation approach.
- Knowledge of SAP Human Resource Management system is an advantage.
Click here to apply.