MSX International – Kuala Lumpur
Warranty Engineer / Customer Quality Engineer
MSX International is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry. We are seeking a new Warranty Engineer to join our Warranty and Return Parts Evaluation Centre (WARPEC) team based in Kuala Lumpur orManila . The purpose of this position is to generate supplier warranty agreements and chargeback schedules in a timely and professional manner. You will be required to analyse supplier teardown reports and implement solutions to reduce warranty spend and maximise cost recovery from suppliers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a warranty engineer with a positive attitude and proven warranty experience who enjoys customer interaction and is a very detail and process driven person.
The appropriate candidate for this position will have the following profile:
- Solid knowledge of Warranty and or Quality Engineering
- Automobile technical knowledge is essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or similar is essential
- Must have experience in the Automotive Industry particularly with Tier 1 Suppliers
- Proven experience in analysing warranty data
- Outstanding communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in dealing with OEMs
- Proven problem solving skills
The requirements for this role are summarised as follows:
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise with Suppliers and contribute to warranty spend reduction
- Develop and maintain supplier warranty recovery agreements in line with agreed deliverables.
- Analyse warranty data to identify supplier warranty cost recovery opportunities
- Evaluate displaced parts returned from dealers
- Document and record the progress of each supplier recovery negotiation
- Liaise with all stakeholders are required
The successful candidate must have the ability to work in a team and be able to achieve specific deadlines and KPIs. With excellent interpersonal and communication skills you will gain the rewards of being a proud MSX International employee.
Applications should be submitted to Cartia Kirkwood Human Resources Co-ordinator at CKirkwood@msxi.com.au