Job ID: 260514
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is a Boston based financial investment firm. With tens of thousands of employees, they serve over 20 million customers and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is a leader in the US and around the world. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team.
What You’ll Do:
- Generating, implementing, and maintaining test automation
- Creating and following formal test plans
- Participating in scrum activities such as test coverage reviews, story grooming sessions, and sprint planning
- Designing structured test cases using system modeling techniques
- Developing and executing automated and manual test scripts
- Performing functional, integration, and system testing
- Documenting, maintaining, and monitoring software problem reports
- Providing project metrics for software product defects and test progress
- Recommending strategies and methods to improve test plans and test process
- Hands on experience with test management tools
- Service testing experience with Soap UI or SOA test
- Experience with Selenium, Fitnesse, UFT, Cucumber
- Experience with Java or Java Script
- Experience with Agile testing methodologies including Scrum
- Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins Build Server, Maven, Git/Stash, etc.
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong technical writing ability
- Experience with Selenium, ParaSoft’s SOAtest service test tool, Jira, and Rational Quality Manager is a plus but not a requirement
Click here to apply.