Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive app Team Stream. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport. We’re looking for an experienced entertainment marketer (Director, Entertainment Marketing) to lead Bleacher Report’s (B/R) entertainment programs. In this role, you will develop the EM strategies for national and local programs as well as lead a team through the execution and management of entertainment partnerships and initiatives. This includes strategy alignment with brand partners, cross-functional planning, deal negotiations and ongoing communications with our partners. You will also maintain relationships with existing influencers and develop new relationships as we expand our network. The ideal candidate will be a natural networker and spokesperson for the brand who has experience managing relationships with media and entertainment agencies, as well as influencers and other entertainment partners. This role requires a strong foundation in business development, content strategy, and an extensive entertainment network.
The goals of this role:
- Build brand awareness and mainstream recognition of B/R
- Further establish B/R’s reputation as an exciting and innovative lifestyle brand by developing and maintaining successful entertainment partnerships
- Maximize reach with new audiences while also engaging our existing audience
- Strategy – Develop the entertainment marketing strategies that will guide our brand and content efforts.
- Team – Lead a team in the execution of the strategies and programs.
- Entertainment partnerships — Develop new entertainment partnerships and facilitate content strategy plans. Review and evaluate inbound entertainment marketing partnership and program opportunities.
- Account management — Manage ongoing relationships with entertainment partners to develop and execute new ideas.
- Influencer program management — Maintain and develop relationships within our influencer network .
- Cross-functional production — Collaborate across internal B/R teams to execute entertainment-focused activations.
- Reporting — Establish key performance indicators and measure results for each project.
- 7+ years of experience leading entertainment focused programs and/or initiatives.
- Deep understanding of the media ecosystem, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Fashion, etc.
- Strong management and leadership experience, with the ability to lead a team remotely and drive multiple cross-functional projects.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex projects and assess inbound opportunities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a successful track record building an engaged influencer network. Having an extensive influencer network is required.
- Experience working and thriving in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for one person to fill this role. This role can be based in New York City or San Francisco. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Click to apply.