At Instapage we offer the most powerful landing page platform for marketing teams and agencies. With nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily, we’re the fastest-growing landing page platform on the market. We’re on a mission to make paid advertising more relevant and effective for everyone. We’re obsessed with simplicity and data-driven decision-making.
As the first Sales hire at Instapage, you will have the rare opportunity to build from the ground up the Sales function for a fast growing and disruptive company. As the head of Sales, you will help the company meet and exceed revenue goals by building an outstanding inside sales team. You will identify and understand customer needs, educate them on the Instapage value proposition, and close deals. You will build an efficient sales model and develop processes to ensure high performance and collaboration across the various teams.
- Develop the sales strategy and build processes to achieve growth goals
- Partner with the marketing, product and customer success teams to build an end-to-end process that accelerates sales velocity and customer success
- Build the sales function from ground up by hiring, coaching, and mentoring high caliber sales professionals
- Set quarterly and annual quotas, assign territories, and forecast bookings
- Set appropriate metrics for the sales funnel management and performance
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs
- Establish a workflow with the marketing, product and customer success teams to bring back valuable customer feedback to help shape company strategy
- Work with the marketing team to define the stages in the funnel, the lead scoring methodology for MQLs and quarterly MQL goals
- Develop leads by educating them on the Instapage value proposition, understanding their needs, and engaging in consultative selling
- Understand the customer journey, influencer maps, buyer personas and messaging and develop customized pitches and demos
- Develop efficient and disciplined sales operations to establish the CRM system as the single source of truth for all sales activities
- Build weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue, pipeline and lead reports and review team performance on a regular basis.
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a hands-on quota bearing inside sales role with a proven track record of excellence where you have exceeded quota, accelerated close rates and generated growth
- Experience mentoring, coaching and managing sales professionals
- Experience selling high velocity, transactional SaaS products
- Have a hunter mentality with strong experience in prospecting and sales development
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to pitch effectively over live calls, voicemail, email, and online presentations
- Be self-motivated, and persuasive, with a warm and nurturing personality
- Basic understanding of landing pages, digital marketing, and advertising
- A data-driven work ethic
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing marketing technology company.
- Nearly a thousand new businesses and entrepreneurs joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Breakfast and Lunch
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- A bright office, conveniently located in the heart of SOMA.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Yearly promotional opportunities based on performance
Click here to apply.