Job ID: 260611
Our client is looking for a Data Quality Developer/Analyst for a position in New York City.
- Monitor daily data loads
- Tier 1 triage, research and resolution of any data load quality issues
- Develop a data quality / reconciliation reporting platform
- Maintain data transformation mappings
- Support ad-hoc portfolio management and trader data requests, when needed
- Document key data processes and transformations
Candidate must have:
- At least 7 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS and SQL Agent Jobs
- Candidate must have stable work history.
- At least 7 years of experience with equity financial market data (indexes, positions, assets, trades, security masters, pricing, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in data loading and transformation with daily data comparison and reconciliation reporting
- Strong understanding of capital markets and trade life cycles
- Must have a passion for data and data quality with demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Prior experience working in an environment where data needs to be validated before trading begins
- Able to work independently and as part of a team – accountable for tasks assigned
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, analyze and disseminate large volumes of data with attention to detail, accuracy, and data quality
Click to apply.