KLK OLEO – Selangor
- Leading all aspects of new business development activities including strategy development & tactical execution, setting account goals and objectives, driving effort to achieve them.
- Identifying key decision makers & develop strong relationship that support retention and translate into new revenue opportunities, programs to retain and grow existing accounts.
- Act as primary point of contact between company and key customers, implement plans aimed at business retention and improve customer satisfaction.
- Understand and keep track of changing key customer needs and business environments to ensure the most appropriate support is provided to fulfil key customers’ needs and the information is used to adjust our tactical plans.
- To liaise with internal department to maximize sales opportunities.
- Ideal candidate should be in mid-thirties/ early forties, with minimum 5 years of progressive experience in international business and key account management in either sales or marketing field.
- Global savvy, have an international frame of mind and awareness for cultural diversity.
- Ability to influence and successfully lead in a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic builder of relationships with key customers and operations.
Click here to apply.