Nestle – Selangor, Malaysia
To support and participate in the implementation and execution of the factory asset maintenance programme aimed to eliminate unplanned stops and optimise maintenance cost and as a result increase asset intensity.
Manage existing assets – Planned maintenance:
- Actively participate in maintenance routines to ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled and executed in time with high quality.
- Support and participate in the implementation maintenance methodologies (PM pillar, foundations)
- Master and coach breakdown analysis.
- Responsible to ensure effective utilization of AMM system
Manage existing assets – Budget management:
- Provide input for annual maintenance budget.
- Assist with the reporting and tracking of the maintenance budget.
- Analyse over/under spending in the area of responsibility and propose corrective actions.
Manage existing assets – Production support:
- Support the implementation AM pillar methodologies.
- Support production to eliminate quality defects, safety risks and chronic technical issues.
Define and adhere to standards:
- Support and participate in implementation of applicable standards.
- Ensure adherence to applicable standards in the area of responsibility.
- Must have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering or any other engineering discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 5 – 7 years’ hands on experience in engineering management with Tetrapak related equipments.
- Experience working in multifunctional team (i.e. capital projects, DMAIC) preferred.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting, real time management, Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Automated Modular Management (AMM)
- Has exposure to TPM, preventive maintenance planning and/or maintenance execution is desired but not mandatory.
- Preferably with experience managing a team.
- Experienced in the development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team (preferably including different products and technologies in mechanical/equipment areas)
Click here to apply.