KLK OLEO – Selangor
- To assist the Head of Department to lead and to manage the infrastructure team of the group.
- Responsible for supporting, maintaining and optimizing IT infrastructure and systems operations across all sites including datacenters.
- Manage day to day operation by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair and meet SLA compliance, including the performance of vendors and service providers.
- Manage the IT Helpdesk and provision of IT support to users.
- To plan installation of new system, maintain and improve existing systems.
- Manage backup systems and perform regular disaster recovery simulation and testing.
- Manage and successfully implement IT Projects on time including coordination with Applications team.
- Assess and recommend IT technologies what will further enhance performance, cost, security or specific challenges.
- Maintain documentation of infrastructure and systems, including IT assets.
- Provide monthly KPI monitoring and SLA reports.
- Establish and maintain IT Policies and Procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field with at least 5 years in IT support role.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, networking such as LAN, WAN, WLAN is required.
- Technical training or certifications in technical field including ITIL is an added advantage.
- Good team player and Multitasking capabilities.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills.
Click here to apply.