What You Will Be Doing
As an experienced hire engineer you will be involved in providing daily technical support as part of a team working on various engineering projects, which include petroleum refinery fixed equipment pressure vessel design and analysis, piping flexibility analysis, heat exchanger technical support, fitness for service assessments, and operational problem solving.Expected Level of Proficiency
What You Should Have
- A Bachelor of Engineering or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferably 2-5 years of practical experience doing technical work in Mechanical Engineering in the petrochemical industry.
- Familiar with different types of heat exchangers.
- Experience with Persimmons model will be an added advantage.
- Experience with HTRI will be an added advantage.
- Experience with heat exchanger design and analysis will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams for both technical or business activities.
- Passionate to be an engineer and show strong technical attributes e.g. attention to details, highly organized, good math/analytical skills and practical use of the physics and chemistry principles.
- Willingness to work in a global environment.
Click here to apply