– Kuala Lumpur
Our Environmental Scientist/Engineer position provide you with an opportunity to work on exciting and engaging large-scale environmental projects. You will be part of the project delivery team with focus on environmental site assessments, remediation and industrial EHS services.To lead, manage and/or support different tasks execution assigned by Project Managers, including to;
- Perform fieldwork independently
- Supervise fieldwork execution by suppliers/subcontractors for technical and HSE conformance
- Support project management including planning, project permitting with the authorities, liaison with clients, suppliers and stakeholders, etc.
- Write and compile environmental assessment reports or other technical reports;
- Provide supports to Project Managers on ad hoc consultancy for clients.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Geology, or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in environmental field sampling
- Other EHS skills trainings are preferred;
- Possess Driving License
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Have positive attitude and aptitude to support and be a team player
- Willing to perform hands-on fieldwork and travel extensively
- Physically fit for fieldworks
Click here to apply.