ABB, Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
Your areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Monitor, support and troubleshoot implementations within ABB’s Axis Cloud Collaboration Platform.
• Customer support and liaison.
• Resolve client support calls in accordance with contracted SLAs.
• Regular monitoring of the Axis Production environment and administration of Axis servers.
• Interpretation of XML/EDI and proprietary document standards definition.
• B2B and EDI document transformation troubleshooting and bug fixes in the IBM WebSphere MQ Series Integrator product.
• Problem analysis and resolution.
• Development and maintenance of support tools and procedures.
• Assist and recommend development of Support Reduction techniques so that resource usage per support call is reduced.
• Assist and recommend development of Support Reduction techniques so that number of support calls per customer is reduced.
• Customer Escalation Point while Support Manager is away.
• Achieving coordination of day-to-day support calls and resolution.
• Development and maintenance of user documentation in accordance with the relevant ABB methodologies.
• Performance of quality control/Verification and Validation (V&V) activities.
Click here to apply.