Job Description To ensure timely and accurate payment of Hydrocarbon Management’s payables, and settlement of Hydrocarbon Management’s receivables .Main Responsibilities
- Operate Hydrocarbon Management Accounts Payable and Receivable processes
- Ensure that all payments and receipts are made in accordance with relevant contracts.
- Verify Hydrocarbon invoices and sent for further processing
- Troubleshoot issues relating to HM payments and receivables.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of SBM line fill clear process
- Undertake Intercompany payments / receivables specific to HM
- Ensure timely submission of reports or commentaries required for listed companies
- Ensure strict compliance with payment / receipt deadlines.
- Work closely with the HM Contracts and Pricing team, Stock Recording and Reconciliation team, Trading and Supply and the Payment team.
- Prepare manual journal entries in accordance to FCM controls
- Reconciliation of relevant accounts using SOAR tool.
- Execution RDS / FCM controls per controls role mapping requirements.
Customer Focus: Knowledge
Manage Financial Risk: Knowledge
Recommend, Develop and Implement Risk Management and Internal Control Systems: Awareness
Maintain controls over financial reporting (SOX404): Knowledge
Accounting Policies and Standards: Knowledge
Generic Accounting Practices: Awareness
Knowledge of Accounting Systems: Awareness
Hydrocarbon Management systems: Knowledge
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, active across more than 80 countries, employing 90,000 people.Shell Business Operations Sdn Bhd (503619-D), a LEED Platinum certified green facility in Cyberjaya, provides a wide range of professional services to support the efficient operation of the Shell Group. The Centre delivers world-class operational excellence to the business through shared operations and services that include Human Resource, Information Technology, Finance, Customer Services, Order to Delivery and Contracting & Procurement. The Centre is currently on a growth path and as part of this rapid growth, we are looking to recruit talented professionals to join us!If you would like to be a part of an innovative energy leader that offers a rewarding career in a multi cultural environment, then apply to us today and be a part of this vibrant, world-class organisation.
Click to apply